Thursday, May 10, 2007

No. 11

Arriving in the US on March 10th, we celebrated 2 months home with Cupcake yesterday. We had so much fun and I think she did too!

I will post a bunch a pics from yesterday and Wednesday but it is now 8:45am so I am going to wake Little Cupcake so we can go on a shopping marathon to get stuff for Sunday lunch and cards and presents Mother's and Grandmother's.

Have a Happy Mother's Day and a Wondeful weekend. I know no matter what this will be the BEST Mother's Day in this household!!!





9 comments:

mommyto5 said...

Happy 2 month anniversary and precious pics, cupcake is such a cutie:)Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

kate said...

Happy two months to Her Royal Highness, Princess Cupcake of Cutesville.

Lea said...

Happy 2 months to you all! What an adorable picture of her. She has the cutest expressions. Hope your first mother's day is a very happy day; I know it will be!

Christen L said...

Love the little cupcake plate :) And can I just say that there is nothing sweeter than a Daddy with his baby girl... too cute!

Lauren, Have a WONDERFUL Mothers Day! I'm so happy you will be celebrating it for yourself this year!

kate said...

AND, the very happiest Mother's Day wishes are going out to the Mama Cupcake. Enjoy. ;>

Debbie said...

I hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day!! Cupcake is such a cutie pie! Can I add that Marco's steak looked delicious! YUM! ;-)

Laura said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!
hugs,
Laura

Mike & Lisa said...

Happy Mothers Day Lauren!

yorkiemom said...

She is absolutely adorable and growing up so fast!!

Happy Mother's Day to you.