Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No. 28

Oh Cupcake- In 4 months home you have become more spectacular everyday. Your sense of humor makes me laugh more than one could believe. When you make your silly faces I can't stop cracking up. Your swimming like a fish, you love to play with everyone. You share incredibly well. The compassion you show when you hear babies crying is so sweet. Your puppies love to see your sparkling face every morning. Your Nana & Poppy think you are the cats MEOW.

Your Mommy & Daddy have a hugging and kissing addiction to you too. You are the sunchine in our everyday. We love you so much!!!

5 comments:

Christen L said...

That's so sweet. :)

Lisa said...

Oh my, she's growing up into a little girl right before our very eyes! She's so beautiful and I'm so happy for your whole family.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog! It's funny but we've have been telling our "CUTIEPIE" that we are going to Russia to get her a sister who we keep referring to as CUPCAKE! So you can imagine how happy I was to see your "CUPCAKE"! She is absolutely the cutiest and most gorgeous thing! God Bless your Family!

Anonymous said...

Hi I wrote the previous post...Espe!

Deb said...

Wow! 4 Months. I can hardly believe it's been that long.