Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No. 67

May 2008 UPDATE:

Now I know why my mother didn't buy me the clogs I just had to buy for Cupcake (pic coming soon). Everyday it is a battle as they are her favorite shoes. Mine too but the teacher is starting to think I am a moron for letting her wear them on gym days. If she checked her bag she would find the tennis shoes!

Cupcake is all grown-up before 3 years old. Our favorite phrase is "ALL BY MYSELF" and the opinions are bold, definite, and confident. Food, clothing, and activities are a bit different than a month ago! Smart, witty and HYSTERICAL is all I can tell you.

5 comments:

tzatziki730 said...

She's a Diva!

Christen & Frank said...

I LOVE this picture. She's such a little lady.

Susan said...

Did she put that outfit together ALL BY HERSELF? Nice style, Cupcake!

I miss you guys. We've gotta gab and catch up!

Jane and Jim said...

Happy Mother's Day Lauren!!!

Your cupcake is toooooo cute!

bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link