Friday, June 29, 2007

No. 26

Since we have had Cupcake's COC for over 2 months it was time to go to Social Security to get her s/s#. Since my mother and I both have not gotten new cards since we were married... we all took a number. We have delayed this matter because our SS office is not in such a great area. always crowded, and just not a nice place to go. We checked online to find there was a newer office right in our little town. We walked in and out in 10 minutes. Thanks SS for having a nice office in the burbs with compentent employees who respect time!

Lastly- Our finals pics from our weekend in , and NY. J is practicing for 2 (J- you make it look easy!), and Cupcake is lounging in the hammock.

Have a great weekend!






5 comments:

JennStar said...

People that respect time! That must have been nice! (I type with a *sigh* as I spent over an hour in the lobby of my primary care physician yesterday for my physical! Oh, the joys!).
Have a great weekend Lauren!!!

Christen L said...

Looks like another fun day! :)

SS Office and people who respect time in the same sentence? Can't be! Seriously? I'd be having a party for that. Last time I went to the SS office I swore I came down with 16 kinds of diseases.... I must have showered for an hour after I got home. Yick!

Jennefer said...

10 minutes! That is not fair. I waited hours and then was told I had to return on another day and then waited hours again. I am so happy to be leaving DC!

Jennefer said...

10 minutes! That is not fair. I waited hours and then was told I had to return on another day and then waited hours again. I am so happy to be leaving DC!

Lisa said...

Hey Chick, where ya been? No 4th of July Cupcake photos for us?! ;-p Lisa