Friday, October 1, 2010

Cupcake is in KINDERGARTEN!


WOW IT IS OCTOBER!

Bad Mommy!

How could I not post our first day of Kindergarten?

Since July I have been on the Kindergarten roller coaster! If I knew making such a BIG decision about where our daughter would go to Kindergarter was going to be such a HUGE decision I may have started thinking about this during the flight home from Moscow.

It is ALL me. I just wasn't ready for Kindergarten. It has been about 30+ years since I have been in Kindergarten and neither of us are in the education field. All I know is this is when they learn to read and write so it has to be somewhat important.

I wish someone would have given me a clue why we should like bottles & diapers!

Don't get me wrong- I am starting to fall inlove with Peanut Butter Sandwiches & a School Bus but it is no joke when one says "wait until they get older" Every year seems to bring BIG parental decisions- I NEED MY MOMMY!!!

No comments: