Thursday, January 31, 2008

No. 59

Walking into the Baltimore Aquarium, trying to catch her boyfriend who came to visit from NY...
I can't resist but to share this photo before I try and catch up with Christmas Morning & New Year's. Cupcake and Baby L (they are so NOT Babies) were hanging out posing at the Baltimore aquarium two weeks ago.

Last Friday Cupcake & I hopped on the accela to NYC. We met up with 2 blogger friends and there were 4 Russian babies who all came home in 2007. New train pics, sushi pic, and group pics coming soon!


Last night we had our 1 yr post placement report with our SW. We always enjoy her visit. We have seen her 3-4 times in the past year and now we won't see her for a year.

The time ticks much faster every year you age!

SO much has changed in the past two weeks. Our hands are so full with little girl opinions! She is really trying to catch up on the talking curve, physically she is climbing like a 5 yr old. She is so small I have to supervise. We go so high I could throw up! I found myself shoving her along as I was having anxiety to get off of this crazy climbing aparatus at Port Discovery-Children's Museum in MD. Should of followed Aunt JoJo onto the the stairs!

This past weekend we 9Cupcake and Baby L) met Monkeygirl, and Alexander at the Children's Museum in NYC. All four kids had such a blast. What a great place for 2 yr olds!

Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

kate said...

she looks so grown up in that photo!

for some reason, it reminds me of the scene in the museum from "when harry met sally". watch out, meg...

hope2adopt said...

That coat and scarf look soooo cute on cupcake-I love seeing pictures!

Christen L said...

What a little lady?!

Susan said...

What an awesome shot to show them when they're older! I agree...VERY Harry and Sally.

And hey, the monkey girl and I had mucho fun with you on our group playdate. Bring on the pics! :-)